I have to admit, I have a bit of a leash obsession. There is a tangled mess in my storage room of leashes that I have purchased throughout the years. There are long ones, short ones, stretchy ones, thin or wide ones, you name it! And I’m always on the look out for the next best leash.
My leash “addiction” is fueled mainly by the fact that no one leash seems to do it all: I need one for strolls around the neighborhood, one for training, a different one for hiking and so on….
I’ve been approached by SnapLeash to try out their product. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised as to the versatility and durability of their product! And that’s saying A LOT for someone who owns a very active husky.
The lead is made with high quality, thick nylon and it has strategically placed grommets and double ended snaphooks. It comes in two sizes and 3 different popular colors: black, blue and red. Here are some features that make the SnapLeash so unique:
- Acts as a tether
- Allows you to walk your dog in multiple lengths. Fully Adjustable from 3 feet up to 6 feet using the strategically placed grommets up and down the leash.
- Hands Free Leash around your waist, shoulder, or snap directly to your belt loop for running, jogging, walking, and hiking
- Walk 2 or more pets at the same time by using the snaphooks on both ends and also attaching carabiners to the grommets
- Use as a double handle Traffic Lead by creating a handle on each end and connecting to the pets collar
- The SnapLeash comes in Black, Blue, and Red and in two convenient sizes: LARGE Pets > 40 lbs (1 inch x 6 feet) and SMALL Pets under 40 lbs (5/8 inch x 6 feet)
And here are some photos of us having fun with the leash:
After trying out the leash, my only feedback was that I would prefer an even longer leash to accommodate hikes and training. Well, the good news is that the company will be adding 8.5 feet and 10.5 feet versions of the leash.
And now on to the giveaway: SnapLeash is offering a free leash for one of our readers to try out! To enter the contest just leave a comment and tell us how you would use the leash. A winner will be drawn by Monday November 3rd 12PST. Good luck!